Astrological sign: Gemini.
Birthplace: Detroit, Mich.
Beth tends bar at Beach Bowl. Photo by MELISSA SCHNEIDER.
How long living locally? About 10 years.
How long serving locally? Three years.
Any tats or piercings? One tattoo, two piercings.
1) If you could appear on any TV show, past or present, which would it be? Two-and-a-Half Men. That's my favorite show.
2) Best/worst first date experience? I can't remember back that far.
3) What's your drink of choice? For beer, it's Yuengling. Otherwise, vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry.
4) Any unusual habits or rituals? Talking to myself. And often I?answer myself.
5) Who would you want to play the role of you in a movie of your life? Julia Roberts.
6) Best/worst pick-up line you've ever used or heard? "Who holds the title on you?" That was just crude.
7) Where do you like to go after-hours or on your days off? Mostly in my backyard and my pool.
8) When you were younger, what'd you want to be when you grew up? A stewardess.
9) What's the dumbest question you've ever been asked? When the adults ask for the bumpers up while bowling. But there are too many to list.
10) Which cartoon character do you most relate to? Pebbles. I wear my hair on top of my head a lot.
11) What's one thing you'd like to share with the opposite sex? Honesty is usually the best way to go.
12) Describe yourself in one word. Spontaneous.